The personal data requested and collected during communications or activities during online stringhetto.com purchase, according to the Italian Privacy Act no. 675 of 1996 and Decree 196 of 2003 “Code concerning the protection of personal data”:
- Are collected and processed electronically and/or mechanically for:
- activate and maintain procedures to the Client for the execution of the order and the shipment of the purchased goods;
- maintain a private customer database;
- keep a private record sales that may include: name, address, address, email address, order status;
- Are required to best provide the requested services;
- If these data will be not provided, the client couldn’t proceed to checkout;
- Will be processed by a supplier about the performance of the services required and as specified in paragraph 1);
- May be disclosed to third parties only assigned to perform the tasks required for the execution of the contract, but in any case they will be transferred, sold or bartered.
Owner of the personal data processing is Stringhetto Fabrizio S.r.l. Via Lungadige Scrami, 4, 37045, Legnago (VR)
If you place an order on our site, your address will be added to our mailing list to send communications or updates on events and news Stringhetto. You should stop these communications at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link that you will find at the bottom below the mail.
Cookies are small files that are saved on your device and that store settings and specific data for exchange with our system via your browser. We distinguish two types of cookies: the so-called session-cookies, which are deleted when you close your browser cookies and temporary / permanent, which are stored on your device for an extended period or permanently.
Acceptance of cookies is not required in order to visit our websites.
Most of the cookies we use when the browser is closed (end session) are automatically deleted from your hard drive (so-called session cookies). The session-cookies you have, for example, the “basket” or “login” even if you browse through several pages.
Your name, your IP address and similar data that might bring to your person, will never be used. Based on the technology of cookies only we receive information in the form of a pseudonym or anonymously, for example about which pages on our online store are popular, such as most viewed products etc.
On the basis of a technology cookies, the site collects data to optimize advertising and products. Your data will not under any time connected to your personal data saved. Our goal is to make our online offering as interesting as possible.
In your browser you can set your intention to accept cookies to be saved only by request.
If you intend to accept cookies by our website, but not the cookies of our service company and our partners (for example Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Google+), in your browser, you can select the “blocking third-party cookies”.
Normally in the menu of your web browser, in the media, you can see how reject new cookies and disable existing cookies. In the case of shared computers set so as to accept cookies and flash cookies, you should always log out completely after use.
At the following links you’ll find information about the browser settings:
We advises that, according to article 7 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n. 196, users are entitled to request at any time those who make use of such solutions to delete any information gathered through cookies.
Otherwise in the website some socials, with your acceptance, should use your personal data to give you a better experience with some social network features. Here follows the link of cookies policies of that services:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/update
- Twitter: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-e-di-altre-tecnologie-simili-da-parte-di-twitter
- Google Plus: https://www.google.com/intl/it_ALL/policies/privacy/
- Pinterest: https://help.pinterest.com/en/articles/personalization-and-data-other-websites